What Is Our Refund Policy?
Registration in this program is a commitment to attend and to follow all guidelines and policies regarding this program, including taking personal responsibility for understanding the nature of, and participation in, this program or programs, and for taking personal liability for any harm, or damage, to persons or property while attending said programs. Registration is open until that program is full. Registration is limited. Acceptance into the program or portion of each program you are registering for, will be formalized, when we charge your credit card, or deposit your check into our bank. We will not cash a check, nor charge your credit card account, if space is not available, or your registration is not accepted for any reason, and we will contact you regarding that, as well as any possible wait list, where appropriate. Discounts only apply for payments in full. You may seek registration at any time, but once accepted, in order to guarantee space, the following payment schedules must be met:
Full payment is due at the time of registration. A refund less a $200 non-refundable deposit will be given up until 60 days before the program start date. After that time, refunds are no longer offered. We will discuss possible payment plans for those in need of further time.
The Center Of Light
PO Box 389
Ascutney, VT, 05030
and how we protect your privacy. We won’t let you down! It is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our website. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
● remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
● monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
● let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
● remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
● control that your data is processed securely.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce. Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
● Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. We use Paypal.
● Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill your orders. USPS, FedEx, UPS
Do We Offer Room And Board With Our Programs?
The majority of our programs include room and board. See the logistics tab on the program listings to see the room and board options for the programs.
Do We Offer Discounts or Work Trade Options?
We do not offer discounts to our programs. Care is given to make sure we can offer the program as low of a cost as we can. We seldomly are able to offer work trade options for our program. We are not able to offer large enough work trade options to cover the whole cost of the programs.